Wondering how you will directly impact our Federal Practice?
As a Data Analyst, you will work with our stakeholders to understand business issues and opportunities; as well as working with the developers to identify what technologies might best meet that need. Your efforts will contribute towards shaping and driving new innovation and technology within our Federal Practice. This role will have a direct impact on not only the client, but the Federal Practice as a whole.
- A minimum of 2 years applying analytical techniques and utilizing visual analytics tools such as Tableau, ArcGIS, and/or Centrifuge to answer a variety of questions.
- Have a strong grasp of structured data and unstructured text analysis
- Comfortable using technical tools to support activities in data modeling and development of modern methods and best practices to design and/or implement risk assessment methodologies
- Possess knowledge of and skill in applying a range of analytical and evaluative methods and techniques (qualitative and quantitative) to support audits of the efficiency and effectiveness of DHS programs and functional operations
- Able to advise users on access to various client/server databases
- Possess knowledge of management theories, concepts, principles, and practices, internet-related methodologies along with process improvement and organizational principles and priorities to independently plan and conduct a variety of contractor vetting and data visualization projects
- Able to work independently to develop and recommend solutions for a wide range of issues or studies concerning the efficiency and effectiveness of Federal emergency preparedness and DRF operations and programs
- Demonstrated strength in consistently achieving goals and objectives, including pushing to achieve stretch goals and continuous learning
- Possess skills in oral and written communications to conduct interviews, develop and present issues, and draft written reports of findings and recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of program administration and operations
- Able to communicate with management, data architects, and end-users to evaluate need prior to development of an automated risk assessment and/or contractor vetting solutions
- Able to obtain US Government Clearance
If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you! Apply today!
|Job Category||Data Analyst|