Hiring a Sr Drupal Developer who can design, code, debug, and test innovative applications for a Drupal-based Content Management in a fast-moving, cutting edge government client environment.
- Assist in the design, implementation, testing and deployment of enterprise-scale Drupal web application
- Work with others to implement complex functionality using PHP by creating custom Drupal modules
- Work with others to design and code service interfaces from Drupal to external systems
- Share knowledge and assist with training other developers.
- Thinks creatively and demonstrates the ability to work independently on a complex task with little direction, supervision, and management oversight.
- BA/BS, preferably in Computer Science or other related subject area (technical, analysis, or mathematics) or equivalent experience
- Must successfully complete a stringent Background Investigation and obtain the required Government security clearance
- Experience developing with Drupal or other content management frameworks, including demonstrated custom module development and theming.
- Deep knowledge of Drupal development norms and application architecture a plus.
- Identifies and understands user and organizational requirements and context of use
- Must Have experience in Site building in Drupal .
- Working knowledge of a variety of production tools, technologies, and techniques for design and development, including IDEs, source control, build tools and testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of usability/accessibility standards of user interface development in order to produce code compliant for Section 508 accessibility; may work with development tools that aid in this process.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, and other Web Services technologies.
- Work experience with more than one relational database management system, including MySQL..
If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you! Apply today!